Capitalised words and phrases are defined in the “Definitions” section of this document unless otherwise specified.
Provider means LOVE TO Be Bright Green Mutual Ltd (ACN 649 076 933), LOVE TO Be Mutual Ltd (ACN 648 846 842), LOVE TO Growth Management Pty Ltd (ACN 624 477 283), LOVE TO Financial Management Pty Ltd (ACN 658 116 217) and LOVE TO R&D Pty Ltd (ACN 621 773 608) of BRISBANE QLD 4000, contactable on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual means you, the person using Provider’s Service, contactable on any email communicated to Provider.
While providing the Services, Provider collects Personal Information about Individual. This document describes how Provider collects, stores, uses and discloses Personal Information.
2. Types of Information Collected
Provider may collect the following types of Personal Information about Individual:
3. How Information Is Collected
- banking information;
- email addresses;
- telephone numbers;
- IP addresses;
- details of products or services that Provider has provided to Individual;
- records of, or notes on communications between Provider and Individual; and
- cryptographic wallet address information.
Provider may collect Personal Information about the Individual using:
4. Deletion of Personal Information
- information from Provider’s website;
- the Individual’s communications with Provider;
- through market research;
- automated analysis of Individual’s use of Provider’s services;
- customer surveys;
- the Provider’s Service; and
- linked social networking accounts.
Provider deletes Personal Information when:
5. Disclosures of Information
- Individual requests its deletion and it is reasonable to comply; and
- it is no longer needed.
Provider may disclose Personal Information to:
6. Disclosing Information Outside Australia
- payment systems operators;
- Provider’s employees;
- professional advisors;
- third party service providers;
- regulatory bodies; and
- courts of law.
Our handling of Personal Information may involve disclosure of Personal Information overseas, for example to:
7. Privacy Contact
- storage and processing providers overseas;
- third party payment service providers like Stripe;
- an affiliated entity in Singapore; and
- customer relationship management software providers.
Questions or complaints from Individual relating to Provider’s dealings with Personal Information should be directed to Provider on email@example.com.
When Individual communicates a complaint to Provider, Provider will respond within two weeks, and seek to resolve the complaint entirely within one month if the nature of the complaint permits it. Provider will make a reasonable effort to resolve the complaints or questions of Individual, and where Provider is unable to do so, Provider will attempt to explain why it is unable to do so.
If Individual considers a matter remains unresolved, Individual may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) (http://oaic.gov.au).
8. Accessing Information
Under privacy law, Individual has the right to contact Provider to modify or obtain Personal Information held about them by Provider.
9. Changes To This Policy
Provider reserves the right to make changes to this document in the future, either to:
It is the responsibility of Individual to regularly check this document for such changes.
- comply with changes in Australian privacy law, or
- to reflect changing business practices.
Personal Information: means any information that is categorised as ‘personal information’ or ‘personal data’ under privacy law, or is otherwise regulated by privacy law.
Service, Services: means the services provided by Provider to Individual, including those described at https://brightgreens.io.